Bitdefender Endpoint Security Tools Version 126.96.36.1996 Release Notes (Windows)
- Fast ring: 2021.04.19
- Slow ring: 2021.04.21
- BEST Windows Relay now supports updating the Security Server based on Ubuntu 20.04.
- Added support for the Network Attack Defense module on Windows Server. This functionality is designed to detect and prevent RDP protocol authentication brute force attacks. This new feature works by scanning incoming connections only on the RDP ports to identify authentication anomalies.
- Fixed an issue where Product update and Security Content update remained in a continuous "Updating" state.
- In a certain instance, the product blocked a website with an untrusted certificate, while not providing the "Accept Risks and proceed" option.
- In a certain scenario, due to a missing cleanup mechanism, continuous crash dumps of the Product piled up and used almost all available disk space on endpoints, eventually leading the system to crash as well.
- In a certain scenario, a previously whitelisted website through Security Content whitelist could not be blocked via Web Traffic Scan rules.
- Fixed an issue where after connecting to a wireless network, the user received the "connection to a wireless network has been established" notification even when the Firewall module was turned off.